Tela, the Nepali word for oil, speaks to the origins of this healing plant. However, we are committed to the future. The numerous benefits of hemp are being rediscovered.
Tela is a nod to this ancient history, but it’s focused clearly on the future of hemp, and the possibilities it holds for a better tomorrow. At Tela we are committed to doing things the right way - without shortcuts. From the Kentucky farms where the hemp is grown to the FDA Registered facility where Tela is produced we work to see that every step in the process is carried out in an ethical, healthy and sustainable way.
Tela products are always:
- Made with full-spectrum CBD only
- Lab tested and verified
- FDA Registered Food Processing Facility
- Certified Food Safe
- All Natural
- Proprietary Certified Seed Varieties that maximize CBD value
- Sustainably-grown and harvested
- Pesticide free
- Regulatory Compliant with less that 0.3% THC and non-Psychoactive
- Grown and processed in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, USA